Friday, June 5, 2015

Mother's Day

by 
Katherine Caye C. Pablo
May 1, 2015


We read a Mother's Day poem, together with other poems. When it was time for the children to write, I didn't tell them to write a Mother's Day poem. When I was a kid, I always felt "pressured" to write one and I thought whatever I wrote lacked sincerity.

The poem which Kat wrote is straight from the heart, I'm sure. She wrote it on lined pad paper, then she drew a heart on two sheets of lined pad paper. She asked me to help her cut the hearts. Then she taped them together which gave her a heart-shaped card. And last, she cut what she had written and taped it on the inner heart.


Mother's Day is a 
time for Moms everywere (sic) 
too (sic) rest, Have fun and enjoy 
their family time together.
Especially you, Mom.
So please take a brake! (sic)


No comments:

Post a Comment