Friday, June 5, 2015

A Concert of My Dreams

                                                                            by
                                     Samantha Kaye C. Pablo
                                              April 18, 2015

This was Sam's second Free Writing Output. There was no writing prompt.  

A free writing output is never corrected by a teacher. The objective is not to write an error-free composition, but to come up with an idea -- a big one, a new one, or even a small one, which the writer may pursue at his/her pleasure. Or may be throw away. This free writing output by Sam, written in class, without any interruption, and under time limit, is way too good to throw away. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

"We're finally here!"  I said trying to keep my voice down. 

"I'm so happy!" my cousin said as we entered the giant Philippine Arena.

I imagined my Dad wanting to run away from the concert I always had looked forward to. 

"Daddy, which door are we?" my sister said feeling so excited.

"Looks like there are no souvenir shops," my Dad said.

"How about that one?" I said.

"What are they selling?" my Dad said.

"Shirts," I replied. "Can we look around?" I asked. 

"Ok," my Dad replied.

Unfortunately, we only found a shop selling CDs of Girls Generation. We bought 2 CDs and went to Door no. 10. 

"Yes!" I screamed. We entered the door and went to our seats. 

Moments later, "I need to go to the comfort room," my sister said, so we all had to come. While my sister was in the cubicle, my cousin heard the announcement and told me the concert is about to start. We kept knocking on her cubicle door, rushing her to go faster.

She finally came out, and we ran to our Dad. So then, my Dad went to the comfort room and told us to stay. Then a stampede of Koreans and Filipinos rushed to the door. That's when we also went to our door and back to our seats. 

The show finally started and I enjoyed listening to all K-Pop songs, especially SNSD. It was THE BEST DAY EVER!  

No comments:

Post a Comment